Handle Recruitment are currently working on a fantastic opportunity for an experience Team Assistant/ PA to join a leading TV broadcasting company.
It requires a person with prior experience of working in a busy administrative role, who is comfortable providing support to senior leaders and a large team. It is essential to be highly organised and self-motivated, and to enjoy managing multiple diaries.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To manage 3 busy diaries and ensure that the managers are aware of and appropriately prepared for meetings both internal and external
- To take a proactive approach to understanding the different departments within Technology to enable effective meeting prioritisation
- Expenses processing for senior managers
- Arrange and coordinate meetings with suppliers, industry groups and internal staff, including catering provision and meeting and greeting participants
- General administration support for Senior managers including assistance with reports, presentations, taking minutes and following up on actions
- Collating fortnightly team updates for the managers in a timely manner
- Provide cover for PA to the 3 Heads of Department when required
- Point of contact for department queries and external industry groups
- Booking and organise travel itineraries, accommodation.
- Maintain and manage absence and holiday reporting
- Maintaining floor plans and co-ordinating office moves and liaising with the Workspace team to resolve any issues
- Create and distribute Fortnightly Department Newsletter
- Manage content on departmental pages on the internal intranet
- Deal with all required department administration i.e. maintaining distribution lists, arranging taxis, flowers, catering, when required, manage the departmental room bookings
Essential Experience & Skills
- A proven track record of operating at a team assistant/PA level
- Extensive experience of multiple diary management
- Experience of having made judgement calls in relation to diary engagement
- Can demonstrate a basic understanding of finance
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable to interact confidently and effectively with internal staff and external clients all levels
- Can demonstrate having built valued and trusted relationship with senior management and multiple stakeholders
- Enjoys working in a very busy environment and to deadlines
- Flexible, great multitasker and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Able to manage own workload and prioritise accordingly
- Enjoys working as part of a large team in an open-plan environment
- A keen interest in broadcast television and technology
Please note this is a temporary position beginning ASAP, there is potential for this role to convert to a perm position so we are keen to hear form candidates looking for longevity.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.