Handle Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for our client- a Global leader in Sport, Media and Entertainment.
We are seeking an experienced Team Assistant to support the Archive Sales & Marketing team in all aspects of sales administration and accounts.
The role is based in our Client's Sports Video Archive Dept- a fun, vibrant and incredibly fast paced environment. A key aspect of the role will involve working closely with, and providing support the Senior Marketing Executive.
- Full administrative support for the Sales and Marketing Archive teams
- All contract and invoicing through Sales Online (SOL) and Legal Online (LOL) for Archive teams
- Managing the reconciliation process for research and technical card payments
- Travel coordination
- Submitting expenses for the Archive teams
- Collating worldwide Archive sales figures to produce the monthly and weekly Archive sales reports
- Analysis of requests, market and revenue
- Maintaining an up to date calendar of sporting events
- Organising meetings, diary management, including room booking and refreshments and conference calls
- Assisting in set up and attending (as and when necessary) industry trade shows and/or client meetings
- Liaison with company worldwide Sales Executives to produce quarterly projections reports
Mandatory knowledge and experience
- Budget management and cost estimation
- Understanding of CRM database and HTML
- Experience of using SAP for accounting
Mandatory skills and abilities
- Strong user of MS Office, and an aptitude for learning new computer systems
- Experience of using Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Strong understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases
- Strong attention to detail
The role is based in beautiful offices in Chiswick, West London. This is an urgent requirement- the role will be a temporary/ fixed term contract hire initially, with view to convert to permanent.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.