A fantastic opportunity to work at one of the world's leading, most recognised distributors of film and television entertainment! We are currently seeking for a Team Assistant/Administration Assistant to support two Vice Presidents (VPs).
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with a strong "can do" work ethic who is detail orientated, possess excellent communication skills and be a well-organised, self-disciplined individual with good time management skills. Previous experience in a supporting role within the TV or Film industry would be preferred.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work within an exciting company within the film and television industry.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Managing multiple complex diaries
- Travel arrangement, organising schedules and itineraries
- Acting as a gatekeeper to both VPs - recording and transferring messages
- Managing meeting rooms and meeting agendas for both internal and external meetings
- Providing support through Microsoft Office
- Organising screening schedules
- Managing expenses in a timely manner
- Minute Taking
- Ensuring all client's contracts are accurate and signed in a timely manner
- Liaising with different internal teams to ensure all necessary documentation is in place and all details are communicated to the appropriate teams
- Responding to general client queries
- Administrative support to sales team
This is initially a temporary role with view to transfer to permanent, you must therefore be available immediately. If you are excited by this opportunity and meet the requirements listed above then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.