Handle Recruitment is working in partnership with a global Music company to find a Team Assistant to help support the EA to the Chairman in the day to day running of the Chairman and COO's office.
From general administrative/office management duties to working on special projects, key features will include:
- Answering phones and fielding calls
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Supporting of diary management
- Processing expenses and invoices
- Arranging transport, couriers, travel and accommodation
- Assisting the COO's EA and covering them on a Friday
- Writing communications on behalf of the Chairman and COO
- Assisting with external events
- Previous experience in a similar role within a media or creative organisation
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Immaculate communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven team player with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent IT skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Photoshop, and emerging music applications such as Dropbox, Studio CDN etc would be desirable
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would love to be a part of this leading Music Company based in their West London Head Office, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.