Opportunity to join an amazing television studio based in Central London as a Personal Assistant, you'll be highly proactive with strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Main point of contract for senior managers within the business
- Diary management, screening incoming calls and emails
- Maintaining work-flow and procedures
- Implementing administrative systems and monitoring projects
- Meeting and travel arrangements
- Minute taking
- Knowledge of systems including MS Office and databases
You'll be enthusiastic, technically minded and motivated, ideally with experience in the Media or TV/Film Industry.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.