An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Assistant to join one of our TV clients, working from their head office in West London. This role will involve managing a team and providing support at VP level, and so high levels of organisation and a proactive nature is key.
Key Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Extensive diary management
- General team support
- Organising and coordinating complex meetings
- Arranging travel
- Creating presentations
- Able to use initiative
- 3 years + working in an office environment, preferably within TV
- Previous experience managing multiple diaries and arranging travel (Essential)
- Previous experience supporting a team and providing high level support (Essential)
- Strong communication
- Excellent Organisation
- Positive "can-do" an confident attitude
If you have experience in heavy diary management and managing multiple diaries, and think you have what it takes to join a challenging and exciting team, then please apply today! If you have any questions, please give me a call on 020 7569 9969.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.