Handle Recruitment are proud to be partnering with a Global leader within Media & Entertainment.
We are seeking an experienced Team Assistant to join a busy and demanding office. The role will involve direct support to a large team of Executives- providing assistance with diary management, domestic and international travel coordination, creation and amendments of presentations, collation of research, events support and the management of expenses.
- Diary management
- Maintaining databases, spreadsheets and tracking documents to support business needs
- Organising travel and accommodation arrangements for the department
- Keeping log and tracking expenses
- Facilities duties, arranging couriers & post as needed
- Liaison with other business functions
- Booking international travel (flights, transfers, accommodation, visas, car hire) and organising itineraries
- Managing inboxes
- Support with internal & external events (planning/ coordination)
- Experience supporting senior level Executives
- Confidence working across multiple time zones and managing communications on a global basis
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Desirable skills/ attributes:
- A passion for the creative industry
- Available immediately/ no more than one week's notice
- Punctual, fantastic attention to detail, incredibly well organised
- Confidence working in an incredibly fast pace, demanding, ever-changing environment
The process is moving very quickly. If you are interested in this opportunity and keen to find out more, please do not hesitate and apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.