A rare, amazing opportunity to join a progressive team within TV & Entertainment!
We are keen to speak with experienced Team Assistant's/ PA's with a proven track record of supporting multiple teams and Senior Executives, within media & entertainment.
This position will involve providing senior level administrative support to a number of Production and Post Production Executives. The executive leadership team are currently managing a number of productions across various regions. They require an assistant who can work at pace, adapt to change, manage multiple tasks/ projects/ events simultaneously and who has a "can-do" attitude for all situations.
The successful candidate will be a collaborative team member who is exceptionally well-organised, able to effectively multi-task & prioritise, and take initiative.
- Provide full administrative support to Production and Post Production Executives.
- Ability to manage cross-functional calendars with heavy calendaring, while supporting the overall team
- Organise meetings via live, video conference and conference calls
- Quickly develop an understanding of the teams operations, culture, policies and procedures
- Help plan and execute off-site meetings for teams
- Handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- Strategic thinking needed, able to understand the business and see the "big picture"
- Ability to excel working with complex and different personalities diplomatically
- Proactively manage team support, ranging from printer management, supplies, facilities and more
- Completing expense reports
- Help with on-boarding new employees
Key qualifications/ experience required:
- Previous executive administrative experience, preferably in TV/ entertainment
- Efficient in the use of various software/ highly technically savvy. Confident in the use of Keynote & Excel
- Contribute a fun and creative approach to team activities and morale
- Excellent organisational skills, acute attention to detail with the ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, and time sensitive environment
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident decisions quickly and under pressure
- Experience managing diaries for multiple executives and teams
- Must possess a "can-do" attitude for all situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and professional demeanour
- Demonstrates a proactive ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react efficiently with independent/sound judgement
- Has a passion for learning new things, continuous improvement and sharing best practices
- Direct experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information with integrity
- Determined, self-motivated and eager to take on new challenges
- Exceptional worth ethic, discreet and trustworthy
- Must be confident to make complicated decisions on their own when needed and able to explain their reasoning
- Ability to influence others; manage conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward
- Able to anticipate change and react efficiently
- Overall ability to understand and retain new information quickly
- Calm under pressure
- Experience planning, managing and executing events and meetings
- Experience of creating spreadsheets to manage costs and analyse budgets
- Knowledge of/ experience in television or film production
- Ability to establish and maintain effective business relationships
This position is due to start ASAP, for an initial duration of 6 months, with strong possibility of extension/ potential transference to permanency thereafter.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.