Fantastic opportunity for a pro-active and switched on Team Assistant to provide secretarial support to the production team for this major broadcaster. The role will involve a variety of administrative tasks and a flexible approach to work is a must. Day to day duties will include:
- Extensive diary management for senior management and large team; including booking venues, hospitality and travel
- Organise the logistics of a variety of group meetings and events
- Co-ordinate business travel and accommodation arrangements as required, UK and internationally
- To process invoices on SAP, raise purchase orders
- Maintain staff spreadsheets and org charts as required
- Travel and logistical arrangements for the division
- Manage and prioritise correspondence whilst the team are travelling or in meetings
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Use internal system to process deals
- Produce quarterly projection reports
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and MS Office skills. If you love being busy, have a keen eye for detail and thrive under pressure then this highly creative team assistant role is for you. Immediate start.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.