We are looking for a Team Assistant to support the Documentaries department for one of the UK's leading broadcasters based in central London. The Team Assistant will also provide comprehensive administration assistance and organisational support to the 2 Commissioning Editors.
Joining the team on an initial temporary basis, with the potential to move in to a permanent role, it is essential that applications are free to start immediately! If you have previous Team Assistant/ Production Assistant experience and enjoy a real hands on role within the industry, then this could be for you!
- To manage 2 busy diaries and ensure that the managers are aware of and appropriately prepared for meetings both internal and external
- Keep up to date on ever changing schedules and update the relevant individuals.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings with suppliers, industry groups and internal staff, including catering provision and meeting and greeting participants
- General administration support for Commissioning Editors including assistance with reports, presentations, taking minutes and following up on actions
- Collating fortnightly team updates for the managers in a timely manner
- Providing general ad hoc support to the team
- Booking and organise travel itineraries, accommodation
- Responsible for coding and processing of invoices
- Create and distribute Department Newsletter
- Co-ordinate attendance and registration at conferences
- Entering projects for industry awards
Essential Experience & Skills
- A proven track record of operating at a team assistant/PA level
- Extensive experience of multiple diary management
- Experience of having made judgement calls in relation to diary engagement
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable to interact confidently and effectively with internal staff and external clients all levels
- Enjoys working in a very busy environment
- Flexible, great multitasking and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Enjoys working as part of a large team in an open-plan environment
- A keen interest in broadcast television
Immediate start - please send over CV's asap
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.