We are looking for an Assistant to support the CFO and Executive Assistant within a post-production film company based in Central London. An exciting opportunity, suited to someone who is used to fast-paced, dynamic environments with a passion for delivering a high level of service with a 'can do' attitude!
This is a brilliant time to join the business as they have some exciting projects coming up!
We are also looking for a fluent French speaker as there will be frequent communication with stakeholders within France.
This role supports the current Executive Assistant and CFO - ideally, we are looking for someone who is numerically minded - as alongside diary, meeting and travel arrangements, you'll support the CFO with budgets, invoicing and general admin.
Duties of the role include:
- Assist and diarise meeting, booking conference rooms and important calls.
- Diary and travel coordination
- Provide administrative support to finance - budgeting, invoicing and basic accounts
- Managing internal and external meetings
- Arrange meeting rooms
- Updating schedules and spreadsheets
- Excellent IT skills including, MS Word, Excel, Office and PowerPoint.
- 'Can do' attitude
- Excellent multi-tasker, team player and highly adaptable
- Ability to communicate with people at all different levels
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize
- A people person with a passion for delivering a great service!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.