Handle recruitment are working closely with a leading business communications firm, a global partnership comprising of multiple offices globally, to source a Team Assistant.
Our client, a strategic advisory firm focused on critical issues, work closely with large exciting organisations to advise on critical issues at the centre of business, politics and society, to help businesses thrive.
The Team Assistant will be responsible for supporting various levels of personnel across the Client Handling Team and Client Accounts as well as being part of the Assistant team. The ideal candidate will be organised, proactive and able to remain calm under pressure.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management
- Document presentation and production
- Extensive Travel arrangements including visas
- Arranging meetings & Conference calls (both internally and externally across the UK & Internationally)
- Information gathering and basic research searches for Journalist / Client information using
- General Administrative duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent administration skills.
- Very strong attention to detail a high standard of the English language (both written and verbal) is essential.
- Ability to multi-task, work proactively and independently and have advanced communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Good project/account management skills.
- Ability to embed themselves within the business to understand the firm's strategy, direction and approach.
- Ability to quickly build relationships both internally and externally with charges, colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Demonstrable passion and enthusiasm for marketing and events.
This is a fantastic opportunity to engage with world class clients in an incredibly varied and interesting role with real scope for long term progression.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter to apply in the first instance.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.