Looking for a Creative Team Coordinator to hit the ground running in an exciting, forward thinking, award winning Media Company!
As Team Coordinator you will be based in the Creative studio, reporting into the Lead Project manager. You will be the first point of contact for the Creative team, ensuring that all projects are run smoothly, as well as working closely with the Creative Director to provide administrative support.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in coordination role within a creative company
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- A fun, positive and upbeat personality
- Ability to work to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise efficiently across tasks, projects and brands
- Strong Numeracy skills
- Strong IT skills, including Google Docs, Excel spreadsheets and word
If you are a fantastic organiser with a great personality, looking to join a creative team with an amazing culture then please get in contact- Aoife.firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.