An exciting opportunity to work for an established and well-known Literary Agency in the heart of the West End! Our client is looking for an experienced, highly organised and immediately available Team EA to support 2 Group Directors on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
You will be responsible for providing comprehensive EA support to the Group Managing Director and the Group Finance Director, as well as supporting the wider Finance and Publishing teams and maintaining a high level of administrative support required by the business.
Key features include:
- Conducting extensive diary management
- Managing travel and entertainment bookings - flights, visas, hotels and restaurant bookings
- Coordinating conference calls - domestic and international
- Acting as a gatekeeper and point of contact for any incoming calls/emails
- Processing expense reports
- Creating and circulating agendas and presentations for meetings
- Coordinating the preparation and distribution of board meeting materials
- Experience of managing multiple diaries and schedules in a fast faced, busy environment
- Strong literacy and numerical skills
- Friendly, approachable, professional and extremely organised
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Ability to work discretely and confidentially
- Proficient in Using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are immediately available or can be available to start from the last week of July, and feel like you have the experience that matches the requirements above, then please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.