Team Executive Assistant/Office Manager - Start up Tech
Up to £35,000pa DOE
Are you seeking the opportunity to join a vibrant and forward thinking business? My client is a fast moving start up within the e-commerce world. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced multitasker and highly organised PA to join my client in a PA and Office Management hybrid role.
Working in a fun, busy office with a cool company culture, this role would be ideally suited to someone ready for a new challenge within a creative setting!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing extensive diary schedules, coordinating and setting up complex meetings across different time zones including client lunches and dinners, industry conferences and internal meetings
- Monitoring multiple email accounts and calendars to ensure conflicts are managed
- Booking international travel (flights, transfers, accommodation, visas) and organising itineraries, including Active tracking and handling of airline and hotel frequent flyer programs to ensure all credit is reflected in the activity sections and all benefits are utilised.
- Organising team events, company expenses and ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid PA/EA experience supporting at a senior level - organised, office management skills preferred but not essential
- Strong team player with a passion for providing a high level service
- Advanced MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- The ability to deal with confidential information
- Ability to work well under pressure
The successful candidate will receive:
- The opportunity to further your career in an exciting environment
- Competitive salary package
- Great team and office space in Central London
If your experience matches the details above and you are interested in joining this fantastic brand and exciting organisation, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.