Handle Recruitment are currently working with a national media company based in central London. Our client is a leading out of home media body allowing advertisers to engage with urban audiences. This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and ambitious EA to join a fast paced and dynamic company at the heart of the media world. The successful candidate will be based in the central London office on an initial temporary basis with the potential to move into a permanent role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Extensive, proactive and complex diary and travel management
- Ensuring the SVP is briefed and knows where he needs to be throughout the day, prompting when necessary
- Handling sensitive and confidential information with the highest level of discretion and confidentiality
- Building effective relationships with EA peers, being a team liaison/go-to person, help build positive team morale
- Expense processing
- Managing and coordinating team and communication events such as monthly team meetings, volunteer days
- liaising with Facilities, Logistics and IT
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Helping create presentations, basic external communications and occasionally budgets;
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
Ideal Person Specification
- Energetic, upbeat and enthusiastic
- Professional, discreet and confidential
- Quick learner and open to new technologies and experiences
- Previous experience working as an Executive Assistant to Senior Management
- Advanced knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of timely management of corporate expense systems
Excellent administration and organizational skills
- Can do attitude and flexibility and goes the extra mile
Please apply today if this sounds like the role you have been waiting for! It is essential that applicants have outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal). and have worked previously within media and entertainment industry. In order to be considered for the role, candidates must be able to interview at short notice.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.