An incredible opportunity to work within a Global PR and Communications agency is now available. If you are looking for exposure within this particular industry then this is the role for you!
Our client is looking for a pro-active, professional and enthusiastic Team Assistant to join their lovely offices based in Central London. This is a hybrid office support role where you will be required to support the current EA to two Senior Executives and their teams with a variety of tasks. This will include international travel coordination and general office administration.
Candidates must possess a minimum of 1 years Office Support experience, with fantastic attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Diary management on behalf of the two Senior Executives
- Organising internal and external meetings
- International travel arrangements and itinerary planning to the Executives and their teams
- Processing expenses and liaising with the Finance teams to process all invoices
- Acting as gatekeeper, dealing with all correspondence and communication in a polite and professional manner
- Assisting the recruitment processes
- Ensure that all office supplies are in stock and managing the inventory
- Providing administrative support including general assistance to the wider teams
- Office support experience within the creative industry
- Experience in overseeing recruitment processes and the relevant administrative duties
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment - remaining adaptable, proactive and using initiative at all times
- Experience in supporting Senior Executives with diary and travel arrangements
- Excellent administrative skills; proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills; both written and verbal
- A good eye for detail
- Genuine interest to work within the PR and Communication industry
This is a temporary role initially with view to convert to permanent. Candidates must therefore be available immediately. Apply TODAY to be considered for this great opportunity!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.