Are you looking to take the next step into a varied PA/team assistant role? My client is seeking an adaptable and dedicated PA to join a thriving Tech company within the retail sector. This exciting opportunity is ideally suited to someone with a passion for providing excellent service.
Duties of the role include:
- Diary management of team, providing daily support
- Provide administrative support to department
- Assist and diarise meetings and calls
- Managing internal and external meetings ensuring all attendees are aware and provided with relevant details
- Arrange meeting rooms, IT, facilities and event refreshments when required
- Drafting letters and presentations
- Coordinating travel and meetings including flights and accommodation
- Preparation and submission of Director's expenses
- Department holiday management
- Having a great understanding of the team's schedules
- Excellent IT skills including, MS Word, Excel, Office and PowerPoint
- Previous PA experience
- 'Can do' attitude
- Excellent multi-tasker and team player with ability to push back
- Ability to communicate with people at all different levels
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in joining this leading organisation, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.