Are you a hugely passionate, dedicated and pro-active Team Assistant who has a background working in retail? Are you available immediately and looking to get back in to work right away? If so, this may just be the role you have been waiting for! A globally recognised and hugely reputable fashion brand is looking to recruit a Team Assistant/PA to join them immediately on a temp-perm basis. The role will be exciting and varied and will offer the opportunity to work within a sociable and instantly welcoming team.
Responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management on behalf of multiple Directors (working across different time-zones)
- International travel coordination
- Producing detailed PowerPoint presentations and Excel reports
- Acting as a gatekeeper to departmental queries
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Event and meeting management
- Supporting with research projects
- Ad hoc duties as required
It is essential that applicants are available to interview this week and to start immediately. The successful candidate will have proven experience working within the fashion/retail industry previously and will have experience supporting senior management. This is a really great role for somebody who is upbeat, engaging and able to build rapport with individuals throughout the business as well as externally.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.