Handle are excited to have partnered with a fast-growth and dynamic e-commerce company who are expanding at a rapid rate and are on a mission to find and bring on board top talent!
In order to continue on this fantastic journey, they are looking for a results orientated and ambitious tech recruiter to come on board for a 12 month FTC.
In this fast paced organisation based in beautiful Central London offices, you will need to have a great understanding of the tech market and have a network you can tap into.
Direct sourcing is key in this role and you must be innovative and creative in your ways of attracting the top talent in the market.
Working as part of a collaborative, talented and forward thinking team, you will support a creative and challenging client group to help drive the growth of their technology departments.
The ideal candidate will be approachable, delivery focused and have the ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure. You will be experienced and adaptable when it comes to change and thrive in a busy environment.
Ideal candidates will...
- Have strong experience managing high volume recruiting of technical roles - (including Engineers, front and back end developers etc)
- Have experience of and have innovative ideas around recruitment advertising, job boards/ CV search and recruiting websites including LinkedIn.
- Be commercially focused and analytical with the ability to manage data, set up and run reports and present it to senior team with recommendations.
- Be a people person: you're friendly, social, and genuinely enjoy working with others.
- Have fantastic communication skills and ability to quickly secure credibility in relationships at all levels.
- Use industry knowledge to advise stakeholders on patterns reporting on key recruitment statistics.
If you are a strong tech recruiter and would love to join a world-class and fast growing e-commerce company going through an exciting time of development and expansion - hit the apply button now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.