Technical Architect - Streaming / broadcast - development background preferred
We currently have a Technical Architect role available for a global Media and Broadcast company. We are looking for a Technical Architect to work closely with the delivery teams and stakeholders defining the architecture.
*Broadcast / streaming or media experience required
The right candidate will be ideally have a strong technical background although you're not required to write code.
- SOA / REST / RPC / MoM (ZeroMQ, AMQP, JMS).
- Internet architectures including DNS, load balancers, proxies, caches, browser behaviour, HTTP, TLS.
- capable of reasoning about code practices with other developers.
- designing and developing CMS and content delivery systems.
- identifying, describing and addressing non-functional requirements.
- Agile Kanban/Scrum/TDD environments
- selecting SaaS/off-the-shelf/open source services, tools, languages
- AWS preferred
- Understanding distributed service oriented solutions.
- Relational and NoSQL/Document-based data stores.
- micro-service oriented solutions.
- Designing scalable, robust, secure, maintainable.
- Identifying and managing risks (technical or otherwise).
- Working closely with architecture, product owners, BAs, Developers and other business stakeholders
- Selecting 3rd party providers (SaaS, infrastructure etc).
- Defining standards, policies and design principles.
- Guiding and supporting our technical strategy to delivery our business roadmap
Skill Sets company uses:
If you match the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.