Technical Business Analyst (Business Intelligence / Data Analytics)
We currently have a senior Business Analyst role available for a global Media and Analytics company. We are looking for an Senior Agile Technical Business Analyst with a Proven track record working with software delivery teams, and an interest in BI.
You'll be working closely with the Editorial and BI team to identify business needs and write requirements.
- Work with stakeholders to understand our goals & vision, and identify business needs.
- Pair with BI Developers to write requirements
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicting requirements and dealing with pain points.
- facilitate sessions and workshops.
- Working with editorial and research teams
- Excel - SQL, VBA, Qlik
- Working with software delivery
- As a BA you will work closely with our Editorial and Research Data Product Owner as well as the BI team,
- Handle editorial requests/questions on matters related to analytics and data.
- Help on the upkeep of existing spreadsheets and presentations - so strong presentation skills and stakeholder management is required.
- Help the BI team, and other business analysts, to prioritize competing demands, obtaining buy-in from stakeholders and resolving conflicts.
Nice to have:
- Strategy and consulting exposure.
- Editorial / financial sectors
- Courses on statistics.
If you are passionate about quality and have a problem-solving mind-set please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.