Business Analyst - Global Broadcaster - Immediate Start
6 months - £400-£450 day/rate
Broadcast, Video on Demand (VOD), or OTT is a MUST.
As a Technical Agile Business Analyst you will work on a wide range of large scale digital projects. Working with a multi-disciplinary team (Product / UX / Design / Development / Business), you will perform the business and software requirements analysis for a range of internal clients and products. Also you will be responsible for identifying business opportunities, feature and process improvements for existing products and services and work with an agile development team to deliver feature rich solutions.
Key Skill Set for Technical Business Analyst - Global Broadcaster;
- Broadcast, Video on Demand (VOD), or OTT is a MUST.
- Strong experience as a technical Agile Business Analyst
- A proven background in working on software development projects in a requirements analysis role
- Experience creating User Stories & Acceptance Criteria
- Experience of working on large multiple system implementation projects
- Experience of working as the analyst in an agile software delivery team
- Experience of working on multiple projects, delivering a variety of cross platform software applications
Perform the business, process and software requirements analysis on large projects
- Analyze products, suppliers and competitors and advise on appropriate actions to take
- Possess a variety of analysis techniques that can be adapted to suit different scenarios
- Propose architecture for large product developments and implementations
- Consult and advise the client on a variety of topics
- Have an excellent knowledge of digital channels, products and services
- Have a good understanding of software/application architecture and design methods
- Have sufficient technical skills in order to contribute to the design and architecture of technology solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A professional, credible and measured communication style
- Engaging, influential, dynamic and authoritative
- Flexible, pragmatic and capable of adapting to client and project needs
- Capable of operating in wide range of environments, cultures and situations
Please get in touch ASAP if you're interested in the opportunity.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.