Technical Integration's Manager / Technical Account Manager - Sports Media
We currently have a Technical Integration's Manager role available for a global Media Broadcast company.
Based in West London, you will be essentially acting as an account manager. Guiding new clients through the on-boarding process and teaching best practice of the platform.
- Account managing customers onto the live streaming and sports data platforms
- Monitoring customers use of all platforms and advising them of ways in which they can optimise their usage
- Assisting support and operations teams with customer queries
- Managing customers / stakeholders within large sports federations
- Supporting the product and development teams with new feature releases, utilising customer feedback
- B2B customer support, operations or integration's
- Understanding of what an API is
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Approachable and a strong communicator
- Interest in start-up culture & being involved with a dynamic & growing team
- Passion for sport
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207 569 9971.
Technical Integration Manager / Technical Business Analyst / Technical Account Manager / Account Manager / Business Analyst / Customer Success Manager - Sports Media
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.