Excellent opportunity for a Media Coordinator to join the distribution arm of this global entertainment company. You'll be account managing content delivery across a number of platforms so this would suit someone who has previous experience of either TV Distribution or Post Production - you'll be responsible for all assets and material delivery.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Coordinate delivery of all technical materials, as well supplying meta-data on specific formats
- Using your technical knowledge of formats you'll be comfortable around post production activities and use different methods of delivery to support clients and vendors
- Track and co-ordinate projects, ensuring work flows are correct and on time.
- Proactively liaise with Sales to understand upcoming deals,
- Communicate with Platforms to understand their technology developments, and see where we can offer support
- Collaborate with Clients, Technical Manager and On boarding teams to test new delivery formats
- Contribute to the team, and collaborate on specific projects and opportunities to improve workflows.
- Work closely with content management and localisation teams to resolve any asset or material rejections.
- Review deals on digital assets to ensure costs are correct
To be considered you will have some of the following skills/experience:
- Experience of working within TV Distribution/Post Production.
- Experience of File based delivery systems and assets management systems - HD, file, sound, long and short formats.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.