Technical Project Manager / Integration's Engineer
Circa £45,000 - London
Handle is working with an innovative and vibrant start-up to help them find an outstanding Product Manager.
The company is an established B2B start-up. Their main product is an amazing software as a service platform enabling clients from retail to plan and monitor cross-channel digital insights. They have partnered with big names in retail and are now successfully implementing and customising the product.
For them to grow as a business they need an Integration's Engineer who will sit within the onboarding team where you'll play a pivotal role in the technical integration of their new clients.
This will be a great role for you if you have a Technical Project Management Background, Pre-Sales Technology Background or just someone that studied Computer Science / Engineering who doesn't want to develop / code.
This role is very much a customer facing role with exposure to technical integrations of a complex SASS Platform.
Key skill Set for Technical Project Manager / Integration's Engineer:
- Experience integrating various API's
- Engineering or Computer Science Background
- Technical Project Management or Technical Pre-Sales Experience
- Experience with working with at least one SASS Platform
Responsibilities for Technical Project Manager / Integration's Engineer:
- Support the on-boarding team by integrating their complex SASS platform with some of their major retail clients
- Be part of creating Integration & Project Management Plans
- Working with their Engineering Team to ensure there is a successful integration
- Support existing clients with technical issues and integration needs
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.