I am currently working with a leading sports channel and broadcaster who are looking for a Technical Project Manager on a contract basis. The key project will involve migrating the existing VOD player onto a new bespoke format that will be rolled out across the EMEA region.
This will be a 6 month full time contract based in West London.
This is a highly technical and complex project, someone from a development background will be strongly preferred.
- In depth previous experience with managing VOD projects from inception to completion (end to end)
- Digital transformation experience
- Experience working across diverse global locations with different cultures
- Previous work within an Agile, Prince2 and Waterfall environment
- Experience within the media and/or broadcast media is preferred
- Fluency in technical terminology related to VOD and the project
- Team player
If this sounds like something that fits your profile and experience, it would be great to hear from you. Please get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.