Handle Recruitment is excited to conduct a search for Tottenham Hotspur Football Club to find an experienced Technical Services Manager to oversee all maintenance activities within their stadium campus in North London.
This is an incredibly exciting time for the business, as they open a state of the art stadium in 2018. The post holder must understand and pride themselves on best in class standards and presentation quality.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the in-house maintenance team as well as outsourced specialist partners (including lifts, escalators, electrical systems and fabric companies) effectively and to budget
- Structuring, recruiting and line-managing a 24/7 maintenance team
- Carry out regular audits utilising the CAFM system to ensure the proactive PPM program is being undertaken
- Hold accountability for pre-event checks of the systems utilized within the new stadium, ensuring compliance with Safety Certificate requirements
- Responsible for the equipment utilized within the maintenance department, ensuring it is maintained and meets all statutory and legislative requirements
- Provide technical support to the maintenance engineers
The position requires a flexible candidate as this role will involve working irregular hours. The successful candidate will be fantastic at both leading and managing a team in a state of the art environment.
If you have the relevant industry experience and would like to join Tottenham Hotspur Football Club at an impressive time of the business, please contact Jaye Harrison at Handle Recruitment with your CV and contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.