Global media technology business, is seeking a high calibre, motivated and creative Technical Sourcer to proactively identify and assess technical talent in their London office for a 11 month conract period.
The Technical Sourcer works closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop strategies to find candidates for the technical functions. This business is truly a leader in its field and use the most creative ways to surface leading talent, as well as investing heavily in the passive candidate market through a highly engaged approach.
The Sourcer acts as a real brand ambassador, delivering the most amazing candidate experience, an absolutely key role working in such a hugely competitive tech environment.
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organisation
- Team with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation
- Strategise different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, Linkedin and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- Embody the business culture
- 2+ years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies
- Passionate about the technology industry
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill roles
- Experience engaging and activating passive candidates
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.