Are you an experienced Technical Trainer looking for your next opportunity within the Creative industry?
Handle are working with a leading organisation within the Music industry who are looking for a Technical Training Partner to join the team on a permanent basis.
In this role, you will need technical training experience focussing on the job purpose, which is to develop and deliver all technical and assisting implementing and monitoring quality standards across three key departments, in order to drive high performance and excellent customer service, in order to maximise member revenue and maintain retention, whilst consistently achieving objectives and deadlines.
You will also manage the training needs for the internal systems that are used which is very focussed on ensuring each new starter and employee is aware and using the internal data systems correctly and in line with quality standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An excellent understanding and application of training on and within CRM systems
- At least four years successful training experience within a customer service, target driven environment
- Has experience in carrying out training needs analysis, developing and delivering training courses and providing one to one coaching
- Has a good understanding of training techniques and blended learning
- Has developed and worked with a quality framework and has analysed and driven change as a result
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.