Handle are excited to have partnered with an iconic creative media company who are looking for an exceptional Tech Recruiter to come on board.
This award-winning, market leading business is now embarking on an exciting year of growth and is looking to add a Tech Resourcer to their incredibly strong tech team!
If you are an agency tech recruiter looking to make that step in-house, this is a phenomenal opportunity to do just that!
Supporting recruitment needs, you must have a background in recruitment, researching or resourcing tech roles and have an interest in the ever-evolving tech space.
Based in beautiful offices in Central London and joining an amazingly talented recruitment team, you will be key in assisting them with their search for the top talent in the tech market and a key focus for you will be to find quality candidates with a progressive approach.
You will be given the exciting opportunity to travel all around the UK, partnering with the wider business to identify and help source tech specialists for all client groups and will be a brand ambassador for a world-renowned media brand.
Ideal candidates will…
- Have strong experience resourcing for a variety of technical roles - (including Data Engineers, Design Engineers, Architects, Developers etc)
- Have experience of and have innovative ideas around recruitment advertising, job boards/ CV search and recruiting websites including LinkedIn.
- Have fantastic communication skills and ability to quickly secure credibility in relationships at all levels.
- Work proactively and think outside the box to attract the best candidates.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of applications.
- Have a flexible approach and use a variety of styles including headhunting as well as liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Be super organised and able to help coordinate the recruitment process.
If you want the opportunity to be part of an award-winning media company with exceptional growth plans and exciting visions for tech leaders, then this is the role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.