I am currently seeking a talented Telesales/Telemarketing professional to join an international business that specialises in events and exhibitions. This role is perfect for someone who is confident speaking to businesses over the phone and is fluent in German. Please note this is a six week contract starting in the first week of May.
In this role you will be required to:
- Contact existing clients to discuss additional services that can be offered to them.
- Build and grow relationships with these clients, ensuring you are always providing excellent service when responding to requests and queries.
- Hit and exceed your set KPIs and keeping track of your targets.
- Record accurate information and contact details from the client and ensuring this data is kept safe and secure.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Fluency in German - particularly to a business level.
- Availability to start work in the first week of May
- Extensive sales experience.
- Ability to communicate with senior decision makers in a corporate environment.
- Confidence in hitting and exceeding KPIs in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organisation skills, attention to detail and good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
If you are immediately available and ready to take on this exciting project please apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.