Handle Recruitment is seeking confident and bubbly personalities who are passionate about making a difference for a five week project partnering with a creative agency, raising awareness on behalf of a long-running charity.
As a telephone ambassador your responsibilities will include;
- Managing the online booking system
- Handling all queries and feedback from schools, youth groups, colleges and home educators
- Helping to target groups by calling and/or emailing new contacts to engage fresh audiences
- Supporting other members of the team as needed
- General administration
Requirements for this role are;
- Work experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence to engage with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate and confident with database use
- The ability to work calmly under pressure, remaining professional at all times
If you are immediately available and keen to be involved in this charitable project please apply or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.