Handle Recruitment is seeking a talented and eager Sales Executive for a growing leasing business in West London.
As the Telesales Executive, you will be responsible for building and developing relationships with customers, vendors and brokers and closing deals in order to support business growth. The main purpose of your role is to maximise sales opportunities by canvassing new business leads using telephone, e-marketing, mailshots and other appropriate marketing strategies.
- Telesales through outbound calls and telemarketing to potential new clients using data supplied.
- Proactively sourcing new leads for the sales team.
- Assisting in the achievement of volume and profitability targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Ensuring all sales are made in line with current compliance regulations.
- Maximising all sales opportunities pro-actively with efficient follow-up.
- Managing pipeline effectively, within agreed timeframes, optimising leads.
- Managing work load to achieve all activity and productivity goals (KPI's) set.
- Working with the Sales Team to develop targeted approach and sales pitch.
- Assisting Sales Team in arranging meetings and sales calls as required.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of products and services in order to explain and promote these to prospective customers.
- Carrying out marketing and email shots.
- Conducting market research as required and presenting findings back to the Sales Team.
To be successful in this role you will be;
- Able to manage and exceed monthly sales targets.
- Highly motivated and results driven.
- Outgoing, confident and persuasive personality.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Flexible, with the ability to manage changing priorities.
If you are looking to develop a long term career in sales and business development this is definitely the role for you! Please apply or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.