Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced telesales team leader to join a B2B media and events organisation, working across two of their flagship event portfolios and taking responsibility for the hosted buyer programme.
As the team leader your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring individual and group hosted buyer targets are achieved
- Ensuring direct reports targets are achieved
- Providing training to direct reports as and when needed
- Researching and canvassing for new business
- Attending as many relevant industry events to ensure targets are met, industry expertise is expanded and industry networks are rapidly developed
- Maintaining all records on the database ensuring that all individual and company details are correct and up to date
- Contributing to the timely delivery and effectiveness of Hosted Buyer promotions
- Coordinating with the hosted buyer logistics team
- Helping in the delivery of events as required.
- Maintaining all reporting databases including keeping track of recruitment trends
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A history of managing a team of telesales executives
- Ability to work to a sales strategy
- Proven and effective organisation skills within an event management environment
- Capacity to manage a heavy workload while maintaining critical attention to detail
- Strong technical skills and aptitude for learning bespoke internal systems
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.