Part time opportunity to join a busy HR team for initially 3 months. This will be a varied role in which you will support the HR business partners with 1st line HR and administration.
Main focus for the role...
- Respond to basic queries in HR mailbox. Escalate complex queries to relevant HR Business Partner.
- Manage administration linked to the new starter and exit process (contracts, offer letters, registering new joiner on staff vetting website)
- Adhoc HR Administration (probation pass letters, reference requests, salary review letters)
- Liaise with payroll department to ensure changes are effected in a timely manner and in line with payroll deadlines
- Manage and update internal records
- Benefits administration
- Project work
- Solid HR Administrator experience - be able to hit the ground running
- Experience of working with Cascade/ HR systems
- Excellent attention to detail - be able to pull together contracts, offer letters and payroll support.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Understanding of benefits administration desirable
- Ability to work on multiple projects - must be able to cope under pressure and shifting deadlines
- 'Fixer' mind set
Paying c£13-14 per hour, there is a chance the temp booking may extend beyond the 3 months. Please get in touch if you fit the above and able to start in the next couple of weeks
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.