Have you got experience as an HR Assistant or HR Administrator? We are working with a fantastic media organisation to find an ambitious and charismatic HR Assistant to work alongside the HR team in a generalist capacity.
They are a highly creative company based in Central London and are therefore looking for a switched-on, ambitious individual who will thrive in a fast-paced and vibrant environment.
- General HR Admin: Draft contracts; check right to work documentation; maintain the HR database; holiday/sickness absence tracking; administer company benefit schemes to eligible employees.
- Payroll: Process and monitor starters, leavers, contract changes and other salary amendments or personal data using the HRIS.
- Recruitment: Write job adverts; manage recruitment inbox; screen CVs; coordinate interview process; make offers where required; provide feedback to candidates; assist in running induction sessions.
- Other Responsibilities: Coordinate the annual appraisal process; support Head of HR with implementing training strategy; maintain HR database and accurate records; general admin duties.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Understanding of the importance of maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent customer service skills (internal and external)
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Good work ethic
- Highly organised and able to meet deadlines
If you're looking for a fantastic working environment and an opportunity to work closely with a highly experience HR team, this could be the role for you!
Please apply now to find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.