Are you an immediately available Resourcer looking for your next opportunity? Do you have experience in sourcing for Finance or Investment roles?
We are working an urgent new role for a leading Music company who are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join their HR & Talent team in London (currently remotely!). This role is a temporary position for up to 3 months, to support increasing recruitment within the team.
You will be integral in filling searches and building lasting relationships with candidates, ensuring a positive experience and enhancing the companies employer brand.
You will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager and wider HR team on filling a number of roles, particularly within Finance and Investments. You will need to be proactive in direct sourcing/headhunting using LinkedIn/LinkedIn Recruiter and other sources.
- Establishing and delivering resourcing plans for a number of key positions.
- Conduct research to identify candidates with profiles suited to particular role specifications
- Manage ongoing communication with potential candidates, representing the companies employer brand
- Conducting Interviews and pre-screening calls to establish fit and suitability, taking forward successful candidates to face-to-face interviews
- Creating long-lists and short-lists for hiring managers
- Maintaining relationships with actively looking candidates as well as passive candidates to develop future talent pipeline
- Creating and managing engaging advertising campaigns for key roles
- Previous experience actively resourcing, headhunting and recruiting for a variety of roles across junior - senior level - ideally from agency
- Excellent communication skills to be able to effectively build relationships with candidates
- Passionate about creating an exceptional candidate experience
- Keen interest in and dedication to ensuring an inclusive hiring process
Experience recruiting within finance and investments roles is a plus.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.