Temporary Accounts Payable Assistant needed for an instantly recognisable, global consumer brand. This will be for a period of 3 months, with the potential to be extended depending on performance. My client, are a market leader in their field and have built a great working culture in fantastic new West End offices.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of payment schedule for fortnightly payment run
- Ensure invoices are coded and authorised and matched to a purchase order
- Month end journal uploads
- Timely and accurate delivery of payment cycle for suppliers
- Assist with the processing of high volume expense claims
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Responding to ad hoc queries from customer and suppliers in respect of collections and payments
- Liaise with other departments to ensure all payables information is correct and accurately recorded
- Assisting with provision and maintenance of withholding tax documentation
- Assisting with month end and projects
- Must have worked within a similar accounts payable position at another large, multinational business.
- Strong knowledge of processing expenses
- SAP experience is desired but not essential
- Have the confidence to liaise with different departments
Do to the urgency of this role, only candidates on a short notice period will be considered.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.