A temporary Credit Control role has opened up with a leading Entertainment business based in Central London. This role is perfect for a candidate with solid experience working within Credit Control who is looking to further their experience within a large, global organisation.
- Achieve monthly cash collection targets by actively chasing customers via phone & e-mail based on set criteria
- Reconcile the bank accounts daily
- Follow company chasing cycles and actively chase customers via phone
- Liaising heavily with offshore team
- Day to day dealing with large scale events and high profile clients
- Dealing with a wide range of customer queries quickly and efficiently
- SAP experience essential
- Experience within a credit control role within a media /entertainment environment
- IT literate with good Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritise work load
- Comfortable building relationships both internally and external to the business
Working for an instantly recognisable name within Media and Events, we are looking for someone who is not afraid to work in a very busy, target & KPI driven environment.
You will need to be available immediately in order to be considered for the role
If this is you, apply today to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.