Temporary Digital Brand Manager - Children's Publication, London.
£165-£210 day/rate - Length, TBC.
Handle are currently working with a very well-known Publisher who specialise in Children's books.
They are now looking for an experienced Brand Manager to partner with their hugely successful Children's Portfolio. Your main role will be develop digital brand campaigns and create websites.
Our client is looking for this person on a permanent basis, but they need a candidate in the meantime as a temporary/contract option.
Reporting to the Brand Strategy Director you will be responsible for managing and executing the digital strategies & brand campaigns. As well as this you will be responsible for the growth of websites for the individual Children's brands.
Responsibilities of Brand Manager - Children's Publication;
- Creating and growing individual Children brand websites
- CRM Development & Growth
- Executing Digital Campaigns
- Web Analytics for Digital Campaigns & Social
- Understand and refine the User Experience of the individual Children's Brand Sites
Skill Set of Brand Manager - Children's Publication;
- Experience in a Brand Management role is a must
- The ideal candidate will have experience working for a large household name preferably targeting Children's audiences
- Knowledge of Digital Strategies is a must
- Digital Marketing Specialist with the aim of generating customer engagement
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.