Temporary Digital Marketing Manager - Children's Publication, London.
£130-£150 day/rate - Length, TBC.
Handle are currently working with a very well-known Publisher who specialise in Children's books.
They are now looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to partner with their hugely successful Children's Portfolio. Your main role will be to drive profitable sales of their new and exisiting Children's brands. As well as this you will be expected to reach new audiences and engage their current CRM through Digitaly Innovative means.
Our client is looking for this person on a permanent basis, but they need a candidate in the meantime as a temporary/contract option.
Reporting to the Marketing Director you will be responsible for delivering digital marketing campaigns to achieve increased website traffic, grow their current CRM, audience engagement and you will be expected to deliver on Social KPI's. As well as this you will be expected to create new content for all channels including Social and Digital Marketing Platforms.
Responsibilities of Temporary Digital Marketing Manager - Children's Publication;
- Drive Digital Marketing Campaigns to increase website traffic, increased audience engagement and the growth of their current CRM
- Seek out new Digital Marketing trends to work with the marketing team to give this household brand a competitive edge and at the forefront of their competitors.
- Social Media Strategy
- Creation/Production of new content
Skill set of Temporary Digital Marketing Manager - Children's Publication;
- Must have experience in a Digital Marketing function with a large Household name, preferably with experience in targeting children's audiences.
- Experience in driving digital campaigns for multiple brands
- Experience managing a different channels including Social
- Have managed subscriber databases and have an understanding of the retention and the growth of these subscriber lists/databases.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.