HR Administrator- Fashion- Shepherds Bush
Are you an immediately Available HR Administrator?
Would you like to work for a leading global fashion retailer based in Shepherds Bush?
Are you looking for the opportunity to utilise your existing HR experience in a fast paced, friendly, collaborative environment? If this sounds like you read on…….
This role will suit an HR Administrator who has the following experience:
- Provide comprehensive administration support to the Retail HR team
- Guardian of all HR processes including family friendly
- Administer the new starter and leaver process including the preparation of contracts, offer letters, reference checking and preparing leaver documentation for Store Management
- Prepare all employment-related letters for staff including role changes, annual salary increase and family-friendly changes for Store Management
- Update and maintain our employee database and personnel files
- Working closely with the Payroll team providing support to managers and employees for the iTrent Self Service system
- Provide first line support for queries from the team, note-taking and conducting face to face meetings with employees where appropriate
- Supporting the on boarding of new employees, including assisting with the Company induction
- Processing of HR purchase orders and invoices
The role will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to work for a global fashion brand as a part of their Head Office team. The current HR team is vastly experienced and seeks a candidate passionate about HR, Systems Savvy with a friendly can do attitude.
If you enjoy working in a collaborative, friendly, fast paced environment where no two days are the same please apply!!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.