Temporary Production Accountant needed for a multi-genre TV production company based in West London. This is only a short term assignment (4 weeks) but it's working for a young, vibrant and social business which is definitely heading in the right direction. PMI Experience is an essential requirement for this role.
- Production Accountant working on a specific international show
- Analysing the performance of the project
- Reconciling floats and expenses
- Ensure that the multi-currency prepaid credit cards and reconcile to real time expenditure
- Ensure controls, processes and procedures are being followed
- Overseeing Petty Cash on all Productions
- Development Reporting - Monthly Variance Reporting and meetings with senior management
- A minimum of 2 years previous production accounting experience
- Good knowledge of PMI
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to guide and influence colleagues of all seniority.
- Quick thinker and able to make decisions that are viable to the business.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.