Are you an experienced Recruiter who has worked in a high volume, fast paced environment? Or a solid Recruitment Coordinator/Resourcer who is confident with high volume screening and candidate experience?
Handle are working with a leading Entertainment organisation who are looking for a Temporary Recruiter to support the Manager for Talent & Development through a busy period for an initial 6 weeks.
You will support in hiring the best talent across all levels from Trainees to Senior Management for the studios.
They need someone who is able to work self-sufficiently within a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Reviewing advert response, flagging suitable candidates for screening
- Telephone screening candidates for Studio roles (up to Manager level)
- Collation of applications from trainee providers, updating trackers with applications
- Telephone screening trainee candidates for shortlist
- Interview coordination for Studio and Trainee roles
- Sitting in on ad hoc video interviews if required
- In house or agency recruitment experience - they are open to experienced Recruitment Coordinators/Resourcers up to 360 Recruiters with minimum of 1-2 year's experience
- Must be comfortable with high level of telephone screening
- Some ATS experience helpful
- Organisation skills - will keep trackers/folders up to date efficiently
If you are immediately available and interested in this role, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.