Fantastic opportunity to join this prestigious US Studio. You will be responsible for managing and administering a number of TV deals in all media predominately in Scandinavia and Benelux. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing 2 junior administrators.
- Effectively manage TV output, volume & package deals for a number of designated territories.
- Provide availability lists to sales or directly to TV clients, Confirm client selections.
- Send legally binding notices to clients. Ensure all contractual obligations and deadlines are met.
- Research rights and confirm eligibility of product for inclusion into TV deals.
- Monitor new product via territory excel grids, ensuring it is windowed through all eligible TV deals.
- Track various performance data of theatrical and non-theatrical product per contractual requirements.
- Create, tailor and track product offer lists and TV availability grids for theatrical and non theatrical feature product.
- Input and track New Media and Linear TV licenses, process deals internally and obtain deal approvals.
- Liaise with home video and theatrical divisions regarding release dates.
- Work closely with Distribution to ensure timely delivery of product
- Assist in the Sales budgeting process/financial forecasts by media and territory
- Establish direct relationships with TV clients & assist them with queries/needs that arise
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with the relevant staff in their territories particularly the Sales Liaisons in Territory
- Responsible for scheduling titles for their first digital window and informing the Platform team of eligible product and start dates and updating them on the local 'first run' schedules.
- Liaise internally with Legal, Finance and Marketing particularly with new deal launches and deal amendments to continue overall client/sales support.
- Update forecasted titles and projected license fees each quarter for all titles and deals in their territory.
- Assist on ad hoc projects and perform other related duties as requested by Management and provide training and support to sales administration colleagues
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated computer literacy (excellent excel skill)
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally with both internal and external clients/customers
- Team player willing to be flexible and responsive to the business/department needs
- Must work effectively under own initiative
- Understanding of avails and product windowing
- Proactive individual who contributes to the smooth running and efficiency of the department
- Ability to read and interpret legal agreements/documents
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.