Junior QA Analyst / Junior Manual Tester - Broadcast - Media
We currently have a JUNIOR QA Analyst / API tester / Graduate Tester role available for a global Media / Broadcast company. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in testing REST based API's. If you're familiar with jsonapi.org this would be great but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career as you as a software / API tester pushing Agile and test best practises within the global brand delivering high quality software.
*The ideal candidate will have 1 - 2 years experience*
Tester with experience in:
- REST based APIs
- web and mobile apps testing
- cross browser/OS test experience
- API testingusing SOAP UI, POSTMAN etc
- Testing of content management systems (or similar backend systems) through manual UI tests
- Issue management through Jira
- Data Analytics tools like Google Analytics, Adobe
Nice to haves:
- Experience in testing video on demand services
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971
QA Analyst / Graduate Tester / Test Analyst / API Tester
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.