A rare opportunity has arisen for a music enthusiast to join this globally renowned business in Central London! We are currently seeking an outstanding Administrator with a background working within touring/live events to join this incredibly exciting division. If you are an outstanding communicator with experience working within a customer-facing role, we want to hear from you. This is a temporary booking starting ASAP and expected to run for approximately 3 months.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Act as first point of contact within the department - dealing with high volumes of calls and emails
- Provide teams with sales updates and figures on a weekly/monthly basis
- Work in conjunction with ticketing agents regularly
- Oversee the delivery of VIP merchandise
- Ensure Tour Managers are provided with updated customer lists for each show
- Ad hoc admin support as required by team/management
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, please apply today. It is essential that applicants have impeccable attention to detail and a pro-active and professional manner. The successful candidate will have strong MS Office skills and will have the ability to pick tasks up quickly. Applicants with experience working with artist managers and promoters will stand at an advantage for this particular position.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.