Handle Recruitment are working with one of the largest and most important art collections worldwide to find a Ticketing and Sales Assistant Manager. As Ticketing and Sales Assistant Manager you will be accountable for the establishment of an on site, telephone and online bookings service, selling over 2 million tickets per year to visitors.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of the contact centre
- Ensuring the highest standard of service is provided
- The day-to-day real time management of the contact centre
- Ensuring the ticketing and sales online information is constantly updated
- Representing the Ticketing and Sales Manager when required
- Undertaking any tasks delegated by the Ticketing and Sales Manager
- Seeking new incentives and innovative approaches to accomplish business goals
- Reducing costs and improving customer service
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role, working as a line manager
- Extremely competent administration skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibly to meet business needs
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.