Ticketing and Sales Coordinator - Theatre/Live Entertainment
This role will see the Ticketing & Sales Coordinator developing and maintaining the in-house ticketing platform, as well as manage the call centre whilst bringing in new business from potential new entertainment clients.
Duties of this role include:
- Managing the day to day administration of the in-house ticketing platform (bespoke Spektrix system)
- Liaise with multiple UK venues and ticket agents, managing allocations, call overs, mark backs and customer records
- Manage all administration of sales, maintaining efficient and detailed customer records
- Train and manage a team of customer service agents, to include motivating, developing and recruiting
- Produce daily sales reports internally and externally
- Ensure all ticketing and customer issues and questions are dealt in a timely, professional and efficient manner
- Ensure that a superior standard of customer service is applied throughout the brand at all times
Requirements of this role include:
- Previous ticketing platform experience and knowledge (Spektrix desirable)
- Proven experience working in a high pressured environment with competing priorities
- Excellent attention to detail, as well as exceptional written and spoken communication skills
- Proven experience of managing and dealing with the public in a customer service focused position
If you are hardworking, driven, upbeat and exude customer service with previous ticketing experience and a love of theatre and live entertainment please apply today with your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.