Calling all theatre lovers with experience in ticketing and customer service! Handle Recruitment is working with one of the most exciting theatre ticketing platforms in the industry to find their Ticketing & Sales Coordinator in the West End of London. This role will see the Ticketing & Sales Coordinator developing and maintaining the in-house ticketing platform, as well as manage the call centre whilst bringing in new business from potential new entertainment clients.
Duties of this role include:
- Managing the day to day administration of the in-house ticketing platform (bespoke Spektrix system)
- Liaise with multiple UK venues and ticket agents, managing allocations, call overs, mark backs and customer records
- Manage all administration of sales, maintaining efficient and detailed customer records
- Train and manage a team of customer service agents, to include motivating, developing and recruiting
- Produce daily sales reports internally and externally
- Ensure all ticketing and customer issues and questions are dealt in a timely, professional and efficient manner
- Ensure that a superior standard of customer service is applied throughout the brand at all times
Requirements of this role include:
- Previous ticketing platform experience and knowledge (Spektrix desirable)
- Proven experience working in a high pressured environment with competing priorities
- Excellent attention to detail, as well as exceptional written and spoken communication skills
- Proven experience of managing and dealing with the public in a customer service focused position
If you are hardworking, driven, upbeat and exude customer service with previous ticketing experience and a love of theatre and live entertainment please apply today with your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.